- This event has passed.
VISIONING: A WAY OF LIFE
January 10 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM$145.00 – $157.50
Starting Tuesday, January 10, 6:00-9:00 PM
Rev. Zina will be sharing one of her most-cherished spiritual practices and the powerful results that follow when this practice is incorporated into daily life.
Visioning provides a place in consciousness where a higher truth can reveal itself. We participate in this process in order to go beyond our personality and tap into the wealth of Spiritual Wisdom within. Visioning is ultimately about personal transformation, which occurs through embracing new ways of being and releasing what no longer serves us. It is aligning ourselves with what we already are in our highest expression.
Some of the Benefits of Visioning:
- Everything necessary to fulfill the vision is inherent within the vision itself.
- Visioning will transform every aspect of your life.
- The Highest Idea within becomes the guiding force for every activity and every decision.
- By surrendering your mind to the Infinite Mind already within you, you are able to access the “bigger picture” and perceive your part in its unfoldment.
- You experience a deep connection with Spirit.
We are very excited to offer this course, especially as we enter the new year. You are invited to register on our website at: www.cslbellingham.org, Registration Sign-ups at the top, Find Out More. Tuition for the course is $145. If you wish to purchase a printed version of the Student Workbook, the cost is $12.50. No other text is required. Registration closes on Sunday, January 8, at Noon. Don’t miss this meaningful way to transform your life!